What are the big questions about collaboration that matter most to you? Here are just a few of the great ideas that our community has already created for learning journeys and action labs. If you have more ideas, we would love to hear from you below.
These are sprints available to the public. We are working to engage our practitioner community to facilitate these events and we will make them available for registration as soon as we have facilitators.
- How can we enhance trust and collaboration in groups (an experiential introduction to Prosocial)?
- How can we apply Prosocial to businesses and government departments with traditional hierarchical structures?
- How can we help people trust one another and collaborate more effectively in the Metaverse?
- How do indigenous ways of knowing and being relate to Prosocial?
- How can Prosocial help with groups and individuals that have experienced trauma and/or despair?
- How does Prosocial need to change to work with young people?
These sprints are for groups working together, so they are not available to the public. But, as an indication of the sort of thing you might create. Here are some action labs currently in the pipeline.
- How can we use what we have learned from COVID-19 to create a more Prosocial workplace?
- How can we reduce racism in the schools in this district?
- For the Prosocial Regenerators group - what should be our focus and what should we do first?
If you have an idea for a Prosocial Learning Journey or an Action Lab please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.